Studying Computer Science
@ University of Cambridge
Follow me on
More about me
I'm a CS undergrad at the University of Cambridge. I love science and innovation.
- Submissions at the International Olympiad in Informatics & final study project at HTX Hillerod (wrote a neural network in C++ and used it to find RNA promoters in DNA of the E. coli bacteria).
– One year course at HTX Hillerod & practicals at Cambridge.
PHP, MySQL, HTML5, jQuery
– Wrote an online platform for interactive learning: Matematikportalen.dk.
- Syllabus of the Olympiads in Informatics: Graph-algorithms, complete search, heuristics, dynamic programming, optimization of algorithms, knapsack, sorting, disjoint sets, binary indexed trees, and greedy algorithms.
– Functional programming course at Cambridge.
Digital and analog electronics
– Courses at HTX Hillerod and Cambridge.
Some competitions I've been in
International Olympiad in Informatics
Participant (2010, 2011 & 2012), Bronze Medal (2011)
Baltic Olympiad in Informatics
Participant (2010, 2011 & 2012), Bronze Medal (2012)
Science Cup Denmark 2011 – National final
National champion in Science-innovation, Denmark 2011. (Invented a tenderness measuring grill tong, patent #DK201100072).
Google Code-in 2010-2011
29th out of 361 participants from 48 countries.